1601 State Route 4, Bucyrus, Ohio
The Hideaway County Inn is a bed & breakfast on steroids. With 10 suites available for rent – each including a jetted tub unit – along 10 rolling country acres this property is a must-visit. Looking at the booming wedding industry? This property offers at least five locations for the bride and groom to exchange their vowels.
- Price: $1,750,000
- Size: Total: tbd (Main Building: 17,700; Additional Building: tbd)
- Acres: 10 acres on multiple parcels.
- The Operation: The Inn has a full-time manager that runs the day-to-day operations. There is a one-bedroom apartment available in the main house to have a staff person on site all the time.
- Location: Located about 3 miles south of the US 30 interchange with State Route 4. Sits about half-way along the “Island Raceway” which connects Columbus to the Lake Erie Islands and is very busy every weekend.
- The Community: Bucyrus, Ohio, is the county seat of Crawford County and has a population of 11,684 (2020).
- There is room to build additional small cabins along the drive from State Route 4 to the house.
- The restaurant has not fully reopened to the public since Covid-19.
- Online presence could be enhanced – claiming Yelp and TripAdvisor accounts for example – and generate additional business.
- The owner will consider 1031 exchanges into triple-net rental opportunities.