It was a busy week in Delaware County commercial real estate transfers this past week according to the Delaware County Auditor’s office.
A total of six commercial transactions were completed ranging from a Delaware commercial lot to a daycare operation that went for $2.3 million.
- E;Ement Body Jewelry LLC has purchased 9024 Cotter Street in Lewis Center, Ohio, for $425,000.
- Greg Tillar and Margaret Blackmore purchased a unit from Horsepower Farms at 4301 Home Road in Powell, Ohio, for $179,200.
- Arbaugh Properties of Owenfield LLC purchased a daycare operation at 8542 Owenfield Drive in Powell, Ohio, for $2,300,000.
- Moez and Kathryn Chaabouni purchased a unit from Horsepower Farms at 4301 Home Road in Powell, Ohio, for $179,000.
- Benjamin and Jodi Scherner also purchased a unit from Horsepower Farms for $179,200 at 4301 Home Road in Powell, Ohio.
- Genti Koci and Suela Osmenaj purchased 330 South Sandusky Street in Delaware, Ohio, a .449-acre commercial lot with a single-family home situated on it for $145,000.
Not unusual to see the number of transactions go up during December but six in a single week is a lot for Delaware County. Signs that the market still has punch left in it; it might not be as much as previously but definitely not “dead”.